Sunday, April 2, 2017

How to Make Smoke

Ok. So, I've made some adjustments to the script and I think it'll benefit the story. So the "Mighty's" are now are going to be stoners who are discussing random things, including starting a "non-profit". I feel it would be simplier for the audience to understand the characters, instead of them being just weird kids. Plus, it makes a lot more sense of why they are talking about jiberish.

This gives me a new set of problems, as now I need smoke and smoking in a car. There are multiple ways one could do this:
1) Have them smoke real pot....


I'm just kidding, but it would be funny though. A serious nightmare because, you know, they're high.

2) Dry ice. Dry ice is easily attainable and would be easy to use. However, it would look more like fog than exhale.

3) Herbal cigarettes. Herbal cigarettes are what Mad Men used to prevent the actors from smoking real cigarettes and there are models that don't look like real cigarettes, but joints. They're on sale on Amazon and seems like a safe option as they are both nicotine and tobacco free.


I'm going to go through all the options, options two and three and see what will be best for the actors and the short.


No comments:

Post a Comment