Sunday, April 2, 2017

Card. Take 2

This past week, we had a quick group meeting in class. At this meeting I felt overwhelmed. Everyone else in the group had started filming and had such great ideas that I felt discouraged to be completely honest. I haven't started anything yet and I have 14 days left to finish the entire project. 14 days. 14.

Positivity is key here.

Anyway, at the meeting, Chris was showing his hand-out card that he designed and I thought it looked extremely good. So I asked him how he made it and he directed me to canva.com. It has made this aspect of the project way easier than expected. At first, I thought I would have to photoshop everything and I would have to learn that, but Canva comes with templates on how to make the cards.

In a minute I found the perfect template for the card: It's three pictures divided horizontally. For the final product, each photo will be from a different segment of the short. I don't know if I want to make them match to create a full image because then I'd feel I would be copying Moonlight.
Moonlight 
And there is no way I can come even close to that. I mean, it's one of the most perfect posters I've ever seen. It's a piece of art on its self.

Although there will be some tinkering, I feel I have a solid knowing on what I'm doing on this aspect of the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment