Sunday, April 9, 2017

First Scene!

Today, I shot my first scene of Jux. It is intended to be a quick, time-lapsing scene, where James is cutting up weed and rolling joints for his friends. Everything will be fast moving, quick cuts until the joint is lit up, and everything goes into slow motion.
(By the way, I'm not using real weed. I'd figure that to be illegal.)

Oregano was chosen because it's the closest thing at the grocery store to resemble marijuana. When I asked my mom what was the produce that looked like weed, in a snap call she said oregano, which found a bit odd.


As seen above, this will be the overall look of the first bit. 

I also wonder what noise should be playing over it, as I can't use licensed music and it would be flat out wrong to do the scene without some music. Maybe I can make something off my piano. 

Quick Update:
Excited to continue this week to finish the rest of the project. Tomorrow I will be shooting both the Gina scenes and the outside alone scenes. The Mighty scenes are delayed until further into the week, as one of my "actors" are going out of town until Friday. Cutting a bit close, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment