Sunday, April 16, 2017

Final Thoughts

I'm going to be honest: I wish I would've shot earlier.

Had I done this, than the short wouldn't have came out differently than expected. As you have already read, my friends backed out on their parts last minute and because of this, I had to rewrite half of the short. It doesn't hold the same message I originally had for it and it's for the worse. Had I got them to do it two weeks ago, the project would've came out differently.

However, I am proud of what I did to make up for the short comings of my peers and try to salvage the wrecked ship. Do I think that it was a perfect job? No, hardly anything is. There will be some continuity errors and some technical difficulties, but this was my best so be it.

This does give me pause though. If this is my best, than can I pursue this as a reality? Is it worth it, or am I barking up the wrong tree. Should I reconsider my life choices? I'm not sure if I can handle this type of work. I am not sure if I have the skill to do so. Some pretty shots here and there, but I don't think I can cohesively create a story. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment