Sunday, April 9, 2017

New Title

After much thought and consideration, I realized I need a new title. In the grand scheme of things, it won't make much of a difference, but to me it will.

Plurality means the fact or state of being plural/multiple.  It could apply to the contradictions of James, yet when I tried to explain it to my group last week they were a bit confused. Maybe because the other definition of plurality means he number of votes cast for a candidate who receives more than any other but does not receive an absolute majority. Damn you, US Gov.

So the new title will be.....


Jux


Short for Juxtaposition. Juxtaposition means the fact of two things being seen or placed close together with contrasting effect. I feel that it makes much more sense considering the main point of the piece. It's about two things (two conversations) being seen (on screen) or placed (in the structure) close together with contrasting effect (James' multiple viewpoints). 

I hope it's not too late to do this, but I've already done it, so I really don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment