Sunday, March 12, 2017

Writer's Block.

Well, crap.

As stated above, I am experiencing writer's block. Bad block. It's currently a struggle to eek out this post, cause I am overwhelmed. I'm hoping this post will help my brain start up again.

 I can't exactly pin-point the exact root of the issue, but I've felt as all creative forces have been purged out of me. I have a big project for Comp Sci that's due Friday, but big projects haven't messed me up like this before. It could be the absurdly busy 3rd quarter of my Senior year. Teachers are cramming a lot in and I was just not prepared for it. I think the biggest issue is deciding what college I want to go to, thinking about all the variables and scenarios that could factor my decision. It's been too much to think about and has consumed a lot of me-thinking-alone-in-my-room/class-time.

Whatever it is, it's putting a number on me. Can't think of anything for this short. It's not the idea, the idea is something that could be great. It's just my current state. I need to get my head out of my *** and get back to working. I've been watching TV and movies to try and jump start something to no avail. I'm hoping this peer meeting we have on Friday will do something to get me back on track, because if I don't, I know I'll be in some deep crap going forward.

(Maybe sitting at the poker table tonight will do something for me. I doubt it.)


(Written Thursday, March 9.)

No comments:

Post a Comment