Sunday, March 19, 2017

Title

Ya. This week was a busy one. I went to watch the NCAA tournament up in Orlando on Thursday, went to UF on Friday, leased a dorm, and somewhere in between those two I decided I was going to UF.

                                                                                                                                                                         So, I didn't finish the screenplay this weekend like I said I was. I know, I know. I have a few weeks to finish the entire project. But I didn't come empty-handed today.

 I have a title.         

So now I can change the heading of the blog from "Untitled Short" to Plurality

plu·ral·i·ty
[plo͝oˈralədē]
NOUN

  1. the fact or state of being plural:
    "some languages add an extra syllable to mark plurality"

I think it fits the story perfectly. The short is about conflicting ideas and emotions, how human beings compromise to fit into a clique or society. The main character, James (that's new), has plural thoughts, plural cliques, and plural opinions that make him a hypocrite in one aspect and a wandering soul in another. 

I promise that the script will be done by this week, I'm halfway through (I know, the script is only 6 pages, but it's difficult to make something good). 

No comments:

Post a Comment