Sunday, March 26, 2017

Festival Card

All previous posts have focused on the short itself, yet I've completely neglected the two other important products. As you've guessed from the title, it's about the card.

I have limited knowledge on advertisment (even though I think I do after watching Mad Men) and color pyschology. This is the one I expect to probably do the worst in, to be frank. I'm obvious going to try, but it's a hard thing to create.

Here is the link to the first draft of it. It's a rough draft done on the school iPad during class. The real thing would be more professional made on photoshop, but I'm not too sure of it. I was planning on the background being grey and the two colors from the opposite sides of the color wheel popping out.

I actually really would like help from my peers and hope when we meet next week to help me make something a lot better.

(Writteen Saturday, March 25th)

No comments:

Post a Comment